What Is Social Media Marketing?
Social Media Marketing is also known as SMO which is the acronym for Social Media Optimization, and is a process in which content is distributed across multiple social media outlets in order to generate and maintain viral publicity, by increasing the awareness of a brand, event, service or product.
Marketing your website via Social Media networks incorporates the use of social media, social bookmarking and social news sites, as well as blogging, RSS feeds and video sites. As an SMO Company APlus Net Solutions understands how each of these important elements should be leveraged as part of the overall Social Media Marketing plan.
Why Use Social Media Marketing
- Increased Profitability
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Credibility
- Online Reputation Management
- Increased Website Traffic
- Link Popularity
How our SMO Firm Builds your Social Media Presence
- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube - the sites that get the most traffic.
- Create a profile and a group. Brand both - make it clear that it is a professional corporate profile.
- ALWAYS LINK to your corporate site.
- Give something of value. Why should someone visit your profile, group, or website again? Offer something unique: audio clips, video clips, e-cards, downloads, forums, etc. It needs to be something that they can't get anywhere else.
- Make offers. Create promotions. Upload a coupon. Keep these offers fresh to encourage return visitors.
- Consider creating a microsite to drive traffic for lead tracking. Leverage your lead generated data to improve your results.
- Strategize your site. Be sure you can capture data and message back out. Also ask why should someone return? Make it interactive.
- Consider optimized blogging. Link your blogs on social media sites and your website as well. This can help new pages on your site get indexed quickly. You can use free blogging sites to get started. Many SMO Firms miss this very important element of the overall Content Strategy.
Demographics of Internet Users:
Age Internet User %
16 - 29 95%
30 - 49 87%
50 - 64 78%
If you're ready to talk about using Social Media Marketing to grow your business, call us at 866-463-5493, Contact Us via email, or click here to Request a Quote.